This is what happens when I walk and talk at the same time. I was in a hurry to get the youth to the temple and it had already been a crazy day. I was on my cellphone with one of the young women as I rushed out of the house to my car. I had on wooden high heeled sandles, carrying my temple bag in one hand and my phone to my ear in the other hand. I have about 7 wooden steps in the garage and upon my very first step I slid and took the other 6 steps on my backside. I watched my phone fly down the stairs and bust into pieces, losing my call with my young woman. I picked myself up, scrambled for all the pieces of my phone, and hurried and called the girl back. I wasn't about to tell her I had just bailed on my bum so I just said, "sorry, I dropped my phone!"
One week later, this is what it still looks like. My foot is still purple and my elbow still quite sore to the touch. Fortunately I didn't break anything more than my pride.
3 comments:
Ohbmy gosh, you weren't exaggerating at all. OUCH!!!!!
Ohbmy gosh, you weren't exaggerating at all. OUCH!!!!!
Ohbmy gosh, you weren't exaggerating at all. OUCH!!!!!
Post a Comment