Just a few days ago, our family had a first. None of our kids have ever taken scissors to their own hair, except for Carter, but his was just a tiny snip. Kemery was playing on the computer while I played around with a printer. Apparently she got bored and found a pair of scissors in the desk drawer. I was pretty involved in getting this printer to work and she said, "mom, there's hair on the chair!" Thinking it was just a strand or two from Hillary, I said, "it's ok, we'll clean it up in a minute." I continued with the printer and she continued to tell me there was hair on the chair, but she didn't know whose hair it was. I finally looked over at her and the chair. This is what I saw:
Yes, that's KEMERY'S hair all over the chair! Silly kid! I immediately texted my sister and asked if she could fix it. I would have to wait 3 days until she had some spare time. I discovered I could put it in pigtails and you'd hardly notice. The only problem with that is that I didn't want to ruin her hair by putting it in pigtails everyday for a year until it grew out.
BEFORE
So, we made the drive to Salt Lake and got it all pretty again. We talked a number of times about who can cut hair. Only Aunt Christi is allowed to cut hair. Not even mommy is allowed to touch hair with scissors.
It looks an awful lot like when Hillary donated her hair to Locks of Love. Glad I have an amazing sister that can fix things when my kids play beauty parlor. She still looks so cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment