I love Thanksgiving! It's great to be able to hang out with family, eat great food, and play games all day. In many past years, we have driven to Wisconsin to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and playing at the Kalahari. It was really hard on Brian to sit there the weekend before and not be loading a car and driving across the country. All day he'd say things like, "we should be pulling into Cheyenne right about now," or "We'd be in Iowa now." I love going to my parents, but I dread that drive. I love the Kalahari, but this year was a stay-at-home year.
We had a delicious dinner at Brian's parents and then headed to Carl and Tracy's to spend time with my parents who made the drive instead of us. We played Just Dance on the Wii, Milles Bourne, and Pit. What a great time! The kids had a blast dancing the night away and yelling "TWO, TWO!"
Nothing says its the holidays like time with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment