And I can't stop her! Kemery is almost 3 weeks old now! It's about time I update the blog! Things are going well so far. I feel great, other than a serious lack of sleep! But we manage. She sleeps ALL day and most of the night so far. I took her in for her 2 week check up and she's gained over a pound and grown an inch! She's not my tiny little baseball sized head baby anymore. She has even outgrown an outfit already! But she's so sweet. Hillary likes to be the little mommy and hold her constantly. She has even ventured into the world of changing diapers! Not the really messy ones, but anything wet. She's a great helper! Whitney will talk to me again and is doing well with the adjustment. Here are a few updated pictures of her.
4 comments:
She is so cute! I am glad to hear that things are going good for your family!
She is a beautiful baby, what pretty skin tone. You must be doing great to have already put over a pound and an inch on her!
Wow Chari! You can really tell you're a nursing mom in the picture with you and Kemery - I'm sure Brian has no complaints there! :D She's such a good baby - how nice to have a sleeper!
She's such a cutie! Thanks for letting us come play last week!
Post a Comment