Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I've got an itch!!!

I look at all these darling photos from my dad, my sister-in-law, and my photographer friends, and I think to myself, "I need a neat camera like they have." My little point-and-shoot just pooped out on me and I'm not sure I want to pay to repair it. But as money is tight and getting tighter by the hour, I just get to sit back and dream. I keep thinking I'll save my Christmas money and birthday money and eventually buy a really nice one, but that's a lot of holidays away! Oh well. The nice toys just aren't for me right now. So, anyone that wants to practice with their neat toys, feel free to take my kids and snap away!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I would love dad's camera! I'm glad ours works good, though. I just keep forgetting to get it out lately! You should mess around with Photoshop more. You can usually make it look like you took totally awesome pictures.

Jaron and I both have itches for things we can't afford. Jaron's saving for a TV, and he's realizing he's got a lot of birthday's/holidays/father's day's to get past to get it. I want a vinyl cutter. I'm glad mine isn't nearly as expensive as his.

Sonia said...

Your dad does have a nice camera! The new toy I want is a macro lens for my camera for pretty up close portraiture that can't be beat! OOOOOHHHHHH....I'm dreaming too!