Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!

Brian is officially as old as I am now, which is apparently pretty old. It's hard to believe that it's been 16 1/2 years since we met! How time flies! Just wanted to say thank you for all the love you show our family. I know that work really sucks sometimes and this move has been difficult on us and our family, but I know that we are in the right place, for whatever reason that may be. You are an inspiration to me and I love that you sacrifice so much to support our family and my spending habits. I want you to know how much I love you and support you in all that you are called to do. I hope that Carter grows up to be just like you. Have a fantastic birthday!!! I love you!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I am loving that picture of you and Brian. I think Carter is the spitting image of his dad (and that's a good thing)!