
Brian here. We were going through some pictures from the past when Hillary found one of Chari and me the summer before my mission, holding our puppies. First, Hillary reminded me that I used to have more hair. Thanks sweetie. So nice of you to point that out. Then she said, "Wow Dad, you used to be HOT!" I'm not sure how to take that anymore. Do I concede to the point that the glory days are over and be happy that at some time in the past I made a run at being an attractive person? Should I just be glad I have any hair at all? I so glad I have children around to remind me of these things.
3 comments:
Haha, awesome! Kaden doesn't believe that it's Jaron in our wedding pictures, since he had a lot more hair back then!
hahahahahahaha...kids are so sweet huh??
I am amazed at how much carter and you look alike and how much Chari and Hillary look alike. CRAZY!!!
haha! i remember that picture! That's how i am too, I used to be hot also!
Post a Comment