Monday, October 18, 2010

Kemery's birthday

For Kemery's 2nd birthday we went to Atlanta Bread Co. then off to play at Chuck E. Cheese. Pretty simple night, but the kids all had a blast. Kemery LOVES to write on anything she can so she got this cute journal and pens from grandma and has now written on more than half the pages and far less on my walls. So great! She also got a darling dress from her other grandma that I just haven't gotten a picture of yet. We tried to find her a slide to put in the basement but most stores don't carry that sort of stuff in September so she got a tunnel/tent instead. It was fun for a few days, now it just sits in the basement with all the other unused toys. Oh well, it was good for some laughs.
At Chuck E. Cheese, the kids are all about the tickets. They choose the games that will give them the most tickets so they can get cheap goodies in the end. Kemery was just happy to be there.
I made her cake this year, which was a challenge for me. I'd much rather just go buy one at the store-they decorate better than I do. But I was happy with how it turned out and it didn't go to waste. Every time she sees a cake or ice cream so yells, "Happy to me!" which is her way of saying "I want some more yummy birthday cake please."


She LOVED this pink umbrella and still carries it all over the house. She does not prefer to use the potty seat though.


Writing away in her journal.



Peek-a-boo! Carter and Whitney were inside the tent













3 comments:

Cindy said...

Fun! The cupcake flower turned out so cute! Good job!

Ann said...

Fun pictures. Love all the updates and pictures of the kids (including Brian). Looking forward to seeing you all in Novenber.

leadatortilla said...

I love the b-day cake/cupcakes!!! SOO CUTE!