Friday, October 22, 2010

Whack-a-doo Zoo

Whitney's class (the entire multiage program actually) performed a play for the school. Each grade level works with the music teacher to do a performance for the PTA meetings (I think it's the only way to get parents there) and this time it was Whitney's turn. She had a blast learning the songs for it and even more fun showing off in front of the school. The kids were supposed to wear clothing similar to the animal they were representing. She was a monkey and instead of brown, she decided to be a snow monkey and wear all white. She really stands out in the crowd. I'll post a number of videos, mostly so grandma's can get a good laugh. She's hillarious, very animated! Her best friend is two kids to the left of her. And yes, I did realize that her pants are undone about halfway through. Enjoy the Whack-a-doo zoo!



Whitney is so animated in this one, it makes me laugh to watch her!



No comments: