We had so much fun at the Kalahari. This year was our third time going at Thanksgiving. The deals get better and better each time. This year we got two rooms that included two days at the hotel, two days at the indoor theme park, two days at the indoor water park, $100 for dinner, free breakfast buffet, and 8 snacks, all for about $30 per person. We played a lot of laser tag, hit many balls around the mini golf course, climbed a lot of rock walls, drank a LOT of Slush Puppies, and swung from a lot of ropes. We had a blast! I had way too many pictures to choose from so I just did a slide show this time. Enjoy!



4 comments:
That is a serious deal! Wish we had something like that close to us. :
)
That first picture of Kaylee just looks pathetic. Poor kid, but we still had fun!
We need one of those here. I'd be all over it.
I busted out laughing at the "my boy can't take a normal picture" - hee hee hee - loved seeing all the pictures! Perhaps there's a future for such a place here in Utah! I think you guys should open one....
Post a Comment