Friday, December 17, 2010

My Latest Project

This project has been a long time in coming.(If you can't tell, it's a Christmas card holder) I made 3 and mine was the last one to be done, just in time for Christmas. I learned a lot from this project:
-Practice makes for not perfect, but faster, outlining of letters. By the time I got to mine, I had cut 3 hours off my time!
-I learned how to create a binding. Far simpler than I would have thought.
-Hand binding is a lot of work!
-Finishing feels great!

5 comments:

sarah said...

what a cute project chari. i love quilting too...lots of work but worth it! merry christmas!

Spencer and Shalynn said...

That looks so cute! Great job!

Janeece said...

That is amazing! I would love to get the pattern you used...if you used one that is!

Kristy said...

Holy cow, that is so dang cute! You are one talented gal.

leadatortilla said...

Love it!! Is there a pattern?? Super duper cute!!