The "teacher" who has an amazing craft room for us all to play in went to a class and learned how to make these cute make-up bags and coin purses. I liked them so much we decided to make them for the Young Women for their birthdays this year. I have been sewing like mad to get them done. Thanks to the wonderful people who have helped with this project as well!
Friday, January 21, 2011
My latest crafts
I have been in a sewing mood lately! There is great group of amazingly talented ladies who let me join in their sewing group. I have learned all sorts of new things and found that I can actually make things and have them look cute (usually with a lot of unpicking involved). These are some of my latest creations. I have been making all the seasons and love doing these, they are so easy!!!
The "teacher" who has an amazing craft room for us all to play in went to a class and learned how to make these cute make-up bags and coin purses. I liked them so much we decided to make them for the Young Women for their birthdays this year. I have been sewing like mad to get them done. Thanks to the wonderful people who have helped with this project as well!


The "teacher" who has an amazing craft room for us all to play in went to a class and learned how to make these cute make-up bags and coin purses. I liked them so much we decided to make them for the Young Women for their birthdays this year. I have been sewing like mad to get them done. Thanks to the wonderful people who have helped with this project as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are so cute!!!
Super cute! I love the material you chose - and I'm so impressed by your sewing skills!
Super cute! I love the material you chose - and I'm so impressed by your sewing skills!
Post a Comment