Sunday, March 13, 2011

On The Radio

Each year, each grade prepares a performance involving music and dance. This year, the 3rd grade did a play called, "On the Radio." It featured songs from many different decades. Carter's favorite song is now the Beatles "Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band." He walks around singing it all the time. He also learned some Elvis moves and his most impressive dance moves came from Footloose. If you stick around through the video until about 9 or 10 minutes, you'll see him at his very best. Pardon the shaking camera, I was laughing uncontrollably for a few minutes. After the show, I had many parents ask me what I feed that boy because he could have burned 3000 calories just during that 15 minute performance. A few parts are missing due to some video difficulties, however, I think this represents the best of the boy. You can't miss him, front and center!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That was awesome!!!

Spencer and Shalynn said...

So Stinkin Cute! He's a natural. :)

leadatortilla said...

I think there's a future in performing arts for that kid - he's awesome!!