Thursday, May 26, 2011

Farewell Sis. Swensen

For my last Young Women activity, we were having a graduation party for all the senior girls that would be leaving. At least that's what I thought we were doing. I showed up to say goodbye to everyone only to find out that it was really a going away party for me. It was such a fun surprise! Each of the girls had brought their favorite snacks and put them all in a bag for our family to snack on while we drove to Utah. It was so great to see all of them, give each girl and leader a hug, present the seniors with their quilts and aprons, and say goodbye. They were the best bunch of women and I will miss each one of them!


Alanah and her darling quilt. She was so excited to get this and couldn't wait to sleep under it that very night.


I made aprons for each of the graduating seniors. Alanah and Taralynn model theirs.


Taralynn and her beautiful quilt. It was my first one!


Sis. Pat Goad (President), Sis. Ruth Bailey (1st Counselor), and Me.


The whole amazing gang! Minus one that had a band concert.
Back Row: Ruth, Pat, Morgan, Emily, Alanah, Katy, Jaelyn, Adriel, Keila
Front Row: Taralynn, Alexa, Rhiannon, Caitlin, Me, Jasmine, Courtney

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love the aprons and the quilts. What a fun surprise for you. I'm sure they are really going to miss you in Tennessee.