Friday, October 19, 2007
Eclipse
Ok, I finally finished reading the Twilight series. At least for now. I have really enjoyed them and would recommend them to anyone! I have heard many mixed reactions, mostly good, but a few that were bored or thought the books were too "juvenile." Well, they are juvenile fiction so that's expected. I have a few thoughts of my own and I'd be interested to hear what anyone else has to say about it. I personally like Edward and I want her with him, however, I don't want her to be a vampire. Too bad there's not a way to make him human again. As for Jacob, I think he's a good guy that would really take care of her and love her, but I just don't like him that much. He didn't make me all tingly like Edward. (Funny story: I have to get my new dryer repaired already and when I called RC Willey, she gave me the model number and did the whole "C as in Charlie, S as in Samuel" thing. When she got to an E as in Edward, I lost my whole train of thought! All I could think about was finishing the book. So glad I'm done for now and can move on for a year). So, I want to know what other people think. Where is the book going to go from here? I personally think she'll chicken out and not become a vampire, but I'm not sure from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I could go on for hours about these books- I love them!I agree with you, I want her to be with Edward, Jacob is to imature I think. I don't care if she becomes a vamire though- I just want her to be with Edward. Twilight was our book for last months book group and I was happy to realize I wasn't the only obsessd one. My friend came that night in a t- shirt she made that said in sparkly letters- I love Edward. Check out Stephenie Meyer's website- there are a lot of cool things on it, lot's of fun personality quizes- I'm a Bella. Anyway, I was really glad this came out when it did, so I don't have to be depressed that Harry Potter is done! I hope Jacob finds his love while he's out being an angry wolf somewhere, then he won't miss Bella so much. I don't think she'll become a vampire after graduation, I can see something like the Cullens and wolves verses the Vultori or something, so Bella isn't pressured into it. Let me know what you think. Sorry to take up so much room!
Post a Comment