Friday, October 12, 2007

Scarecrow festival slide show

2 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Your kids are so big! Funny thing happened yesterday at church. Darrell and I were ditching Sunday School- I had to put all my RS stuff in a new folder and was taking my sweet time so I didn't have to go to Sunday school- am I 15 or what?! Anyway, a family walked in and the husband looked just like Brian to us with darker hair and a beard. I didn't say anything to Darrell, but then he asked me if he looked like Brian to me- I laughed and said yes. So do you guys have any family here, or is Brian's long lost twin here in Bentonville with us?!

Chari said...

Hey, that's pretty funny. Tell me honestly, what do you think of Arkansas? We talk about moving out of state again and Brian actually put in for a job out there. Didn't get an interview, but the thought is still there!