Monday, February 18, 2008

Awesome Balloons!

We decided to go to The Brick Oven for dinner tonight. Anyone who has been there understands what yummy pizza it is and we just had to have it. Sadly, the pizza wasn't as fabulous as I remember it, however the entertainment was great! This guy was walking around doing balloon figures for people. He was no ordinary balloon twister. There were no swords or basic daisies. We looked over at this other table and there was Ariel, shells and all!!! Then he made an airplane for this kid with all the parts and even a cockpit with a person inside. We hoped he would come our way and sure enough, he did. He said he could do any Disney princess, Darth Vader, tanks, and lots and lots of other really neat things. So, here's what our kids chose. I was sure Carter would go with Darth Vader, but he chose a tank. Whitney wanted Rapunzel, and Hillary went with Cinderella. WOW! I was fascinated by the whole thing. What can I say, I'm easily entertained.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That's so cool!!! I'm shocked Carter didn't pick Darth Vader...what's happening to him?!?!?!?

Darrell and Alissa said...

That's amazing!