My baby is 3!!! I can't believe it! But what a fun 3 year old. She started off the day on a great note. For weeks she has been telling us she'll go pee pee in the potty when she's 3. So, first thing in the morning, she sat on the potty and lo and behold, SHE DID IT!!! However, in that discussion, it was never said that she would do it more than once. She didn't go in the toilet the rest of the day. (However, two days later, being today, she sat and this time she pooped!!!!) On our kids birthday, we let them choose what they would like to do and since I wasn't having a party for her, we were pretty open to anything. Her choice was Classic Skating, with bouncing and skating. We went to dinner at my favorite place, Training Table, then headed to Classic. Family night is just $10 for the whole family per activity. Not a bad deal!!! So we bounced and skated and had a blast! It just sort of brings out the kid in each of us. Brian couldn't resist the jumps on the scooter (see video below), Carter tried it too. The rest of us just skated. We came home and had cake and ice cream with grandma and grandpa and opened some presents. Her big thing this year is her bike. She chose a princess bike and was riding like a pro in minutes! (see video below) What a great time!
5 comments:
YAY! Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a slacker aunt and didn't call on her birthday. It looks like you guys had fun!!!
Happy Birthday! Tell Brian Darrell was jealous of riding!
Happy 3rd birthday. Can't believe how big she is getting. What a cutie. And Brian, you look awesome on the scooter.
Fun pictures. I love watching the kids as they grow and miss being there to watch them. Brian looks good on the scooter and Whitney looks great on the bike.
Cutie cute!! Are things still going well with the potty?? I'll have to take my family to the skate place and try it out - it looks like fun (and a good deal for Monday night too). I probably won't be doing the jumps..... Sure miss hanging out with you this week!
Post a Comment