My hubby came home from work one day and asked if I have ever heard of this web site called woot.com. Of course I haven't, but it's pretty fun. They have a new deal everyday. Most of it is electronics, but sometimes there is something else interesting on there. I have never bought from them, but I check daily. I gotta my daily dose of woot. Anyone ever bought anything? I wondered how some of their refurbished stuff is. Post a comment if you have ever tried this site.
1 comment:
First off let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARI!!!! Okay, now that that's out of the way. I check Woot daily. I've never bought anything, though I almost bought a shirt from shirtwoot.com. It's really cool when they have their Woot-off, cause the just keep posting stuff until they sell out of it. They even have a little bar that shrinks as the quantities run out, so watch for that.
Post a Comment