Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Yep, I'm officially 33. But it's ok. I think 31 was worse. I was no longer just 30, I was in my 30's. Now, 33 is no big deal. It was a great day though. It started out at the gym at 5:45 am. When I scanned my membership card, the computer started singing Happy Birthday. Now everyone at the gym knew too. Yoga was good, but I also woke up sick. Not a good way to spend the day. I came home to some huge birthday loves and kisses from Carter. He's gotta be the sweetest kid! As usual, I volunteered at the school for an hour, then made an attempt to shop, but didn't feel well, so I just went home and took a nap with Whitney. My sweet hubby surprised me by coming home early with a dozen roses. Yeah! I love it when he's home. After Hillary's piano lesson, we decided to go use my free birthday dinner at Tucano's, a brazillian grill. YUMMY!!!! They bring around lots of different skewers and you can choose what you want to eat. They brought these things around that looked like big kidney beans. Carter was up for anything and didn't hear what the guy said they were so he took two. They were chicken hearts! Carter loved them!!! He ate about 10 in all last night. Brian waited for the beef brisket, I waited for the pineapple, and Carter waited for the chicken hearts. Then of course, they come out and make me stand up and sing and bang a really loud drum. But it was really fun! Then we came home for some delicious raspberry cheesecake ice cream cake. That was tasty! The plan for my birthday was that we would buy a freezer that I have wanted for oh so long! However, Brian had other plans. He got me a new hair straightener that I have wanted for a while and a new iPod. Wow! That was unexpected. Now I plan to get me a heart rate monitor from my mom. We ended the night with a few games of bowling on the Wii. It was a really fun day, despite being sick. Thanks go out to all the well wishers! I appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well Happy Birthday! I am glad that it was good!
Happy Birthday lady!!
Post a Comment