Princess Fantasy Faire
Now, this is a neat concept and it gives you time with three princesses, however, I was quite disgruntled when, after waiting an hour and a half, we get Princess Minnie Mouse as one of the three. I asked the girl working the line if Minnie counted as a princess and she said, "oh yes. This is the ONLY time you get to see her dressed as a princess." Did I really care what she was wearing???? No, I stood in that line to meet a real princess! We watched Pocahontas, Jasmine, and Aurora go in and out, but we got to meet Minnie Mouse, Again! We met her walking into the park. At least the other two were neat to meet. I really liked Snow White. She was so sweet!
Jedi Training Academy
Now, this was an event that Carter was really looking forward to. They choose a bunch of kids from the audience, train them in the ways of the force, then they get to take on Darth Vader and Darth Maul. The first time, Carter didn't get picked, but the second time we sat through it, he got chosen. It was a proud mother moment when my son got to face Darth Vader and become a Padawan learner. He was a little bummed that he couldn't fight Darth Maul though. It was really neat though.
We did spend about an hour at the beach one day, but it was really cold and windy that day so it didn't last. After the beach, we found a fun science museum that the kids really enjoyed.
We did make it on the Finding Nemo Submarine ride. We had to use our Magic Morning to get there at 8:00, wait in line for an hour, and go on the ride. While we were waiting though, we had a celebrity siting. Tom Bergeron was there filming for America's Funnies Home Videos and walked right past us. As for the ride, it's neat, but I wouldn't wait more than an hour for it!
We had a great time and look forward to doing in again in a few years.
4 comments:
Fun Fun! I'm glad you guys got meet princesses (even if one was Minnie), and that Carter finally got to go to the Jedi Training Academy. Wish we could have come!
I agree with you about Minnie NOT being a princess - what a gip! Cute pics though, my fave is the one with Whitney and Cinderella, Whit looks so cute in that one! Glad you had fun.
So much fun!! We can't wait to get to Disneyland again! I agree it's a rip to get Princess Minnie! Those lunches and dinners are pricey- so they need to provide a REAL princess- I would have been upset if that happend to us!
I'll have to show Hunter the video of Carter fighting Darth Vador... that was cool. I'm thinking you smelled those stinky smells more easily than most - simply because of your delicate situation! ha ha ha - I thought that Snow White looked like, well, Snow White. Would I ever get hired at Disneyland for something other than selling Churros?!? Your blog makes me want to go.
Post a Comment