Hillary has been working on a poem play at school. All year, their teacher has had them memorize many, many poems. They decided to present them in the form of a play. Each child would present a poem. Somehow, Hillary got to present 7 poems, some in groups, some individually. I, being the good mom that I am, volunteered to help pull off this HUGE undertaking. In the beginning, it was pretty simple. The kids knew their poems, and there were a few props involved. My job was to help Hillary learn her poems, add a little choreography, and maybe a costume of some sort. As time went by, it became a very large, very detailed production which took up a lot of my time. Not only were the costumes all decked out, I had sound effects and lighting to worry about. After a tiny little spat with the teacher (Hillary somehow told him I don't like him,and she wasn't too far off, and he called me about it. YIKES!), I told him my feelings, got that out of the way and I think we pulled off the play quite well. They did it for the school and again for their families. Here is the end result, at least of Hillary's performances.
Weather
Waiting for Santa
4 comments:
How cute! She did so good!
Future Broadway star? She did good!
Good job Hillary!! You did a great job. I love it.
Wow, looks like you have the makings of a little superstar at your house. She's a natural! She must get it from all those roadshows that her dad was in.
Post a Comment