and it's a....GIRL! Yep, Brian knocked the old stem off the apple and we'll be adding another girl to our family. I broke the neighborhood trend. Everyone on the south side of the street was having girls, the north side was having boys. Me being on the north, hoped for the best to give Carter a little brother. He's ok though. I think at first he was a little disappointed, but after we let him play the DS, he was over it. The girls are excited though. I was hoping for a boy, but I guess that mother's intuition took over and I had expected that it was a girl all along. That's three weddings to pay for!!! Oh well, everything is healthy and looks good so we are grateful for what we have. Now, we need to figure out a name and some sleeping arrangements!
The doctor didn't get any really great pictures, but the top picture is a pair of feet, if you can pick them out, and the second one is the little girl parts. If you look real close you can see those three little white lines that are unmistakably another girl!

6 comments:
Yay for a girl!!! Congratulations, and good luck with a name (just don't take ours!!!)
Congrats! Tell Carter everything will be fine! He'll love another little sister! You should name her after your favorite Sister that keeps you and your family beautiful!
Congratulations! Good luck with the name!
Girl Power! Hair on Sundays! Weddings! All the fun. Congratulations. And Carter will have another little sister to tease.
Congrats! Girls are soooo much fun! Poor Carter- at least he has his Dad!
Congratulations Chari! We are happy for you guys. We miss you!!
Post a Comment