Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Delta airlines sucks!

Sorry for my potty mouth there, but I just gotta vent! I made the HUGE mistake of CALLING delta directly to book our flight to Tennessee. I was trying to work it out so I could get all our seats together so no one has to sit alone by a stranger. First off, the lady was terribly unhelpful. I could have booked the same seats online and not had to deal with her. Second, she charged me more than I would have paid had I booked them online. I just thought I was willing to pay that extra to get our seats together. Then, I discover that there is a NON-REFUNDABLE $20 charge PER TICKET for booking on the phone. They don't tell you that though, or they say it so fast that you can't understand and just go along with whatever they are doing, thinking they have your best interest at heart. Then, when you call back and ask about the $20 per ticket fee, they tell you that they told you when you booked the flights. Bull!!! No one told me! And you know how they say "this call will be recorded," well, when you want to hear that recording back, guess what, NO CAN DO!!! So, I have no proof that she didn't tell me about the fees. So, now I am paying $200 MORE for these dang flights with the same seats I would have had, which are still not totally together, if I had just done it online!!! Dang Delta!!! That'll teach me to think that customer service is a priority!

4 comments:

Janeece said...

Anyway to screw people over! Sorry to hear about that! I hope your trip makes it worth it!

leadatortilla said...

OH NO! That totally BITES! And it's lame and just plain, wrong. What a rotten trick by a money scavenging company!

Sonia said...

That old adage ringe true, "If you want it done right..." Send them an envelope of poop in the mail. That'll make you feel better.

Cindy said...

Ugh, that's no fun!