Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hat Trick...Daddy's Magic

We were talking about magic the other night and I told the children that I could do a magic trick. I told them that if I put my thumb in my mouth and blew hard enough I could make my hat come off my head. They didn't believe me so I showed them (hopefully you all know this trick). They were all amazed and tried it one by one. Carter put in the most effort though. He tried and tried until he was red in the face to get that hat to come off his head. Chari and I were laughing so hard. I felt guilty because of how much effort he was putting into it. Luckily he has seen a few clips of magic's biggest secrets in our hotel stays so when I "revealed" the secret he thought that was pretty cool. We managed to get a little video of some of his efforts. This little guy was determined to make it work. A few times I had to ask him to stop before he passed out.

5 comments:

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Too cute! We miss you guys!

leadatortilla said...

That's hilarious... got a good laugh tonight! We got home from Cali tonight - and as I drove off to do a quick grocery store run I find myself looking over at your house wondering why those neighbors are so mysterious! Miss you and hope to talk to you again this week.

Cindy said...

Funny!

p.s. love Kemery's shirt! :)

Sonia said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love tricking kids! And you KNOW Carter would have never given up on it if you hadn't explained it. That kid is a riot.

The Brown's said...

hahaha that was awesome!!! So funny! I LOVE Carter:)