The kids have discovered the music of Taylor Swift and now that is all we listen to in the car. There are three songs that they like: White Horse, You Belong with Me, and Love Story. I think Love Story is by far their favorite and they hear it enough that they have it memorized. I had to get them singing in the car, that's when they are loudest. There is no fear to belt it out, especially Carter singing, "you be the prince and I'll be the princess." That part cracks me up. Enjoy! Don't feel like you have to watch whole video, it's a little long, and it's only the last 2/3 of the song.
4 comments:
That is way too cute! I could watch it a thousand times. We miss your cute family! Keep up the good times!
Cute! Love Carter's dance, and Whitney's "Mom, was I a great singer?" comment! We miss you guys!
So cute! I love Carter's "close your eyes" actions. :)
That was hi-larious! I miss those kids!
Post a Comment