I know, yet another posting about Kemery, but darn it, she's cute! I took her in for 1 year old pictures and after a lot of coaxing and silly songs we got some cute ones. Very few smiles, but I have noticed that I don't have pictures of her smiling. I guess she just isn't a smiley kid, but still cute!


Grandma made her this darling hat for her birthday. She wasn't too thrilled about it, but kept it on long enough for some pictures.
This is serious business here!
6 comments:
cute!!! she still totally looks like Carter, even with bows!!!
Darling pictures. She and Emily are similiar, Em never smiles for pictures.
Very cute pics. She's a little doll. And I love the pink and brown.
She is soo dang cute! I love the serious one...too cute! Thanks for the song idea...a Ragnar...well in two weeks check my blog and I'll have ALL sorts of info on it for ya! Maybe next summer you'll have to come run the Wasatch Back Ragnar with me and my friends!
So cute! I am amazed how much she looks like Carter:)
Wow, she's getting so big. She's starting to look a little more like Hillary than Carter.
Post a Comment