We got new pictures done today. The school photos were going to be $31 per kid and I didn't like them so I decided to have them done elsewhere. I really like Portrait Innovations in Utah, but they didn't have one...until now! They just opened so we went and here's the result. Carter is one tough kid to photograph. He tries too hard to smile and it turns out all goofy. But there were some really cute ones.

















5 comments:
Cute! I love the one of them all reading the book!
so cute! gosh I miss you guys!
Those pictures are great. I can't believe how grown up your kids look. I love the picture of all the kids reading the book.
Beautiful photos. How did you get Kemery to pose for those? I love the kids with the book also. I actually love all of them. They did a fabulous job getting you all together.
SUPER CUTE!!! Beautiful photos for your beautiful family!
Post a Comment