

Next came the indoor theme park. This is new since the last time we went and it was a lot of fun. The ropes course looked fun from the ground, but once you got up there it seemed awfully high! Carter got across the first beam and panicked and the worker had to help him back down. I finished it, but I looked like a scared little girl up there. I stalled on many of the obstacles while Hillary breezed through it twice while I was just trying to make it once. Even my dad flew through it. Carter did finally get the guts and tried again and loved it!

Of course, we had to get in a game of miniature golf. The kids were long gone ahead of us. Kemery tends to pick up anyone's ball that rolled near her making it impossible to keep score so they just cruised ahead. My parents were a little more serious and actually played each hole the right way.
Laser tag was probably the kids favorite thing to do there. We just didn't take any pictures. I think it was one of my favorite things as well. I was giddy like a school girl in there, taking out all the little kids with their glowing targets! We also drove the go karts, but they kept breaking down and by the end of the night half the cars were off to the side waiting for repairs.
Hillary and Carter had a thing for heights. They raced to the top of the rock wall and surprisingly Carter won!

Kemery had her own way of playing Skee-Ball. She would just walk right up and drop it in. That's my kind of sport!After a good night's sleep, it was time for the indoor waterpark. The water wasn't too bad and the kids had a ball on the ropes and the waterslides. The MasterBlaster roller coaster slide was the best one!






The hot tub was by far my favorite place to hang out. There are 7 different hot tubs all over so it's never too crowded in any of them. Kids under 6 weren't supposed to be in there, but Whitney got in and needed it. She was shivering!
Kemery went down this little tube slide countless times! She'd laugh all the way down and giggle in the pool at the bottom. She became very independent on this one. Then we attempted ice skating. The kids had a good time with their uncle and aunt in Utah so they thought they'd try it again. I think I went around twice with Whitney, then she was done and I sat on the side with her and Kemery until Hillary and Carter were done. We didn't really dress quite warm enough so it wasn't long before everyone had red noses and sore ankles.

It was really fun trip that flew by way too fast. As always, the turkey was excellent! My dad has the magic touch when it comes to a good bird! Yum!

It was really fun trip that flew by way too fast. As always, the turkey was excellent! My dad has the magic touch when it comes to a good bird! Yum! We are so thankful that we could spend time with our family and make so many fun memories!
4 comments:
Finally, an update! Looks like you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving break. Fun, fun activities and family time.
Looks like that Hotel is a destination for vacations! DANG! I'm amazed it has soooo much - and you obviously had a great time! How fun!
Wow! What an amazing hotel. It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad you updated-I look often! :)
We're so glad you could be here to share Thanksgiving with us. Kalahai was a blast and the turkey was excellent. Wish we could spend more time with family.
Post a Comment