Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

13 years ago, on Valentine's day, Brian and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. For our story of how we met and all that, you'll have to go back to these posts. It's a great story and Brian did a great job telling it. It's been a fantastic, stressful, wonderful, crazy, amazing 13 years and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I can't imagine being with anyone else and I'm so grateful for all the quirks that we have and the love that we share. I love our family and I am so thankful that we have the opportunity to be together forever and I look forward to many many more years. Love ya muffinhead!



Sweethearts in the making.Happy Wedding Day! You'd never know it, but that was one freezing cold day!



Goofiness runs in the family.

And here we are now. 4 kids, 3 states, 3 jobs later.

6 comments:

leadatortilla said...

Ahhhhhhh - and I love the posts of the younger years. I'm surprised it was cold in your wedding pic - your nose isn't even cherry red (which mine would have been!). Congrats on 13 years!

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary! It was COLD that day! I remember you wearing my big pink gloves because it was so cold!

Kristy said...

I love the pictures of you when you're yonger. You look like you're about 10. So cute! Happy anniversary.

Rob and Tam said...

Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated 12 years! Wow time goes by so fast. We miss you guys! Come visit us soon.

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how young you two look in that first picture.

Ann said...

I love the walk down memory lane with your family. Congratulations. Love you.