I enjoy a few minutes on the computer, checking facebook, reading blogs and emails, looking for good deals shopping. But I have been taught that I can no longer do these things with a little one running around. Here are a few of her escapades while I have been typing away. It's no wonder my grocery bill is so high, I have to replace all that she dumps!
Yes, that was a full container of Nesquick powder. (Lea, bring back any memories? I thought of you when this happened.)
Notice the other kids enjoying the show?
And this was an almost full box of Trix cereal. She loved the sound of the crunching pieces under feet. Did I mention my child hates to wear pants? She strips first chance she gets!
7 comments:
hahahahahaha.....so stinkin funny! Ella takes advantage when I am on the computer too.
p.s. At least she keeps her diaper on;)
Hehe. At least mine keeps the food in the containers for now! She just pulls everything off the shelves.
Hee hee hee hee hee I seriously laughed out loud. I do love nap time for SOOO many reasons!
I love these pictures. My brother was SO bad about dumping things. I remember he would always pull out the 2 gallon size rubbermaid thing full of flour, take off the top, and tip it right over. Surprising he made it past childhood. LOL
Too funny! Kooper just turns our computer off when I'm on it and not giving him enough attention. :) I think yours is much worse.
Too funny. Love the photos.
She has really changed a lot since I have last seen her. Silly girl.
Post a Comment