Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

This has to be one of my favorite plays and I was so excited to share it with my kids. They know the music, they have seen the movie, but the live theater is a whole different and far more fun adventure. The production was at the Hale Center Theater and it was amazing! They have a very small area to work with but they did such a great job of it! The talent was incredible as well. It was hilarious! One of our favorite parts was when one of the brothers started doing CPR on the goat skeleton. The Pharoah was so funny and the kids laughed and laughed at his antics. I could see Carter on the stage someday. It was a great day!






1 comment:

leadatortilla said...

love the pics - and I know that Carter LOVED it... made me want to go!