Yep, it's all official. After a few weeks of being quite nervous and really trying to keep a secret, I can finally let it out. I am pregnant and not loving it!!! I am miserable, but hanging in there. Actually, at this point, at least for today, I'm feeling a little better. I went to the doctor today and he confirmed that there is a baby with a heartbeat and there is only one. Hillary was convinced that there was more than one (not something to wish on me right now!). My due date is set for October 9th. That sounds way too far off, but I hope it goes fast with summer coming. At least I can wear sandles and capris all the time. All my other kids have been winter babies so this may be a welcome change, we'll see. Anyway, here is the picture the doctor took today. It's just sort of a little ball of something that you can't even figure out, but hey, there is only one! I'll keep things updated, but that's all the news for now! (I had to get in one "before" picture too, the "skinny" me.)



4 comments:
Yeah! I am excited for another little neice/nephew. They're all so fun! You'd better still be careful and not try to do too much so that baby stays healthy. October does seem quite a ways away, but look at the bright side, you can ride on the boat and swim when you get too hot - probably shouldn't wakeboard though.
One more thing - you have GOT to change your text color. I can't read it on my screen - I have to highlight it to read it. Try a lighter gray, white, or pink.
That is so awesome! Congrats! I still remember when you only had one and you were just pregnant with Carter. Where has the time gone? I hope you feel better soon!
Chari! It's Kristy Willhite. I found your blog through Tamara's. I hope you don't mind me butting into your blog! It's so fun to see what is up with everybody! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Number four? That's awesome.
Post a Comment