Friday, March 28, 2008

Funny Video

At first, we watched this video and it was funny, but the more I watch it, the funnier it gets. It really is just the little kids accent. And Charlie's little giggle. Watch and enjoy!


*Thanks Hillary (Sonia's sister) for your help in getting this on here!*

3 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

That is too funny! Charlie laughing after is even funnier!

Cindy said...

That's funny. I love that he stuck his finger in Charlie's mouth! Typical siblings!!!

Marc Gingell said...

Sorry to pop in uninvited..I am Sonia's sister. I love the post about Carter's spelling. :) Anyway, if you click the "embed" code on the youtube video and copy it, then click the "edit html" tab on the post you are composing, you can paste that code in there and the video will just be on your blog. You can write whatever you want to write in the compose part and then click "edit html" after and just paste it after your text, too.