The time has come to completely neglect my children and start re-reading the Twilight books. I only have two months to get through them all again (that sounds like a long time, but with three kids, it really could take that long, and I still want to read The Host). I was just on Stephenie's web page and watched another scene from the upcoming movie and although I can't say I love Robert Pattinson as Edward (he's just not as gorgeous as I pictured in my head--his lips are little too rosy), I'm pretty excited for it. It looks awsome! I gotta find some girls to go see it with me though, I'm not sure I can talk my hubby into it. If you haven't looked at it lately, here's the link to her website. I'm no die hard vampire fan, but I am getting really antsy for Breaking Dawn to come out!
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com
3 comments:
Hmmm, sounds like a good idea to me!!! I still haven't finished Harry Potter!
I agree with you on the Edward actor. But I don't know who they could of chosen...
For sure agree about Edward, and neglecting children! I am way too osessed with Twilight!
Post a Comment