
We just got back from a fantastic trip to St. George to see my very favorite play, Les Miserables. We had never been there before and all I can say is INCREDIBLE!!! It's an outdoor amphitheater set up against these beautiful red rocks.

I have always loved this play, but usually it seems like there is at least one actor who can't quite pull off their part. Not this time. Jean Valjean was SOOOO good! I just can't say enough about him. It was the best Eponine that I have ever seen! She was so strong and so good! Usually I'm not a big fan of Cosette and Fantine, they are just sort of there, but this time I actually really liked them. The only one that wasn't absolutely superb was Javert, but even he did a great job. The outdoor thing is really cool. They do things you could never do indoor. They used real horses to pull the carts around, they had guys up in the rocks shooting cannons at the barricade, and they even shot off some fireworks! The sound system is amazing too! I just can't say enough good about it. And the prices were great. For $100, we got two adult tickets and the hotel. They will be playing High School Musical: the Play later in the summer. We are considering taking the kids for that one. And it was a great night away from the kids. They had a great time sleeping at grandma's house.
If you are interested at all, click
here to see the Tuacahn website. They are also playing the Sound of Music and starting in August, they are playing Big River. I like that one too!
5 comments:
I want to go! Is it still going?
Cool, that would be awesome!
We love going there! That is one play I have never seen and am always wanting to see!
How fun! Glad that you got to go. If you see High School Musical then know that my sister's niece plays in it. Maybe I will go with you.
I can't believe that you were so close and didn't let me know!! We could have gotten together!! I loved Le Mis as well at Tuachan...if you come again...LET ME KNOW!!!!
Post a Comment