Our friend Shannon was willing to do our family photos this year. So, we headed off to Murray park and fought the crowds of other families getting pictures. As usual, Carter pulled a lot of goofy faces, but there were some good ones of him. Thanks Shannon, they are great! (These are just a few of my favorites, for more head to Shannon's website )
10 comments:
Cute pictures!!! How did Kemery feel about laying on the grass? Very cute!!!
Chari those truned out so great! You seriously have a stinkin cute family:O)
I love them. You all look GREAT!
I love Carter's goofy grin.
chari,
are you sure you haven't been secretly going to the gym in the morning? you look great. beautiful fam!
Love the new family pictures. Baby Kemery is adorable.
Very cute pics Chari! Kemery's are precious - and I really love the one with the kids together... 3 smiling kids and a happy baby - you've done good!
Beautiful pictures. I love them and it's so much fun to see the kids and yes you look great after just having a baby.
Love ya - Mom
Adorable pictures! You look great! YOu have such a cute little family. I miss you guys.
Too cute!!! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment