I made Kemery's blessing dress quite a while ago and since she was 2 1/2 weeks early, I was worried about it fitting on her blessing day. I had never tried it on her and today I decided to see if it'll fit in two weeks. It's all good and she looks so cute in it! I could even undo the buttons. I had a hard time with the button holes. But I'm pretty proud of my accomplishment!

7 comments:
Cute!!!
Great job Mom of the Year!
The dress looks like it fits perfect. Thanks for waiting for us to get there and I'm glad you made it big enough to still fit her.
Awww...she looks adorable!
WOW Look at you!!! Good job on the dress! She looks adorable!
Too cute!!!!!
pretty dress chari....i'm impressed that you found time to make that. can't wait to see her in it on her blessing day.
Post a Comment