Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Grocery Guru, you're going down!
Lately, I have been on a "save as much money as I can" kick. Can't have anything to do with the downfall of the economy or anything. I always look at the store ads each week. I thought was something just my grandma did and would call my aunt to take her shopping for a great deal on bread. Now, I take after grandma and eagerly await tuesday's mail so I can see what deals I can get this week. Sometimes, I get killer deals! Like yesterday, I spent $50 and saved $81! That's $130 of groceries for $50! Wow! And that included an 18 pound turkey! My good friend told me about this grocery smarts site that matches up the weekly ads with the coupons from the sunday paper for the best deals. Just yesterday I saw this website that plans out your menu and shopping list for an entire month! It's called Simplify Supper. I haven't tried it out yet, I have picky eaters, but I fully intend to. Then maybe I can stay within a budget and still have food to eat! With all these resources, I could become the next grocery guru!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was getting hook on printable coupons, then Walmart wouldn't take them! I gave up after that. Maybe I need lessons from you!!! I really suck at the menu planning lately. Mostly because I haven't felt like cooking at night, and Jaron hasn't been eating the left-overs. Ugh!
Post a Comment