
My little girl is 4 today!!! It's hard to believe it's been that long already! She is such a sweetie with so much personality. She's your typical 4 year old with the emotions of a teenager. She likes to be wild and run with her brother, draw and write with her sister, and snuggle and love her baby. She was born at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and hasn't grown much since. She's not even 30 lbs yet! She was the hardest baby we've had and cried all the time. I guess she gets that from me. I was an awful baby and I was cursed with one just like me! 
Whitney is a little ball of fire! She just learned to write her name and writes it ALL over the house. It's a very proud accomplishment. She was so excited for this birthday, she has talked about it for a few weeks now, but when I went in to sing happy birthday, she reached up and covered my mouth and told me not to sing. I'm not allowed to call her my birthday girl either. She was VERY specific on her gifts this year. All she wants is, "two shirts, 1 pants, 3 polly pocket cars, and 7 shoes." Hmmm, not too tough! We'll see if she's really happy with those things! We are going to pick out an oreo ice cream cake this afternoon and she wants to hit Chuck E Cheese for dinner. She knows what she wants and there is nothing you can do about it! I love Whitney, she keeps me on my toes and fills my heart with happiness.


Whitney is a little ball of fire! She just learned to write her name and writes it ALL over the house. It's a very proud accomplishment. She was so excited for this birthday, she has talked about it for a few weeks now, but when I went in to sing happy birthday, she reached up and covered my mouth and told me not to sing. I'm not allowed to call her my birthday girl either. She was VERY specific on her gifts this year. All she wants is, "two shirts, 1 pants, 3 polly pocket cars, and 7 shoes." Hmmm, not too tough! We'll see if she's really happy with those things! We are going to pick out an oreo ice cream cake this afternoon and she wants to hit Chuck E Cheese for dinner. She knows what she wants and there is nothing you can do about it! I love Whitney, she keeps me on my toes and fills my heart with happiness.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Whitney! We hope you have a great day!
happy birthday whitney! She is such a doll. I love her white hair:O)
Happy birthday Whit!
Post a Comment