There is lot of both in the world today, but these are just little things that affect me. I'll start with the bad/annoying:
*I thought I was going to be such a savvy shopper today and get some killer deals on some stuff that we use all the time, but Macey's has me totally ruined! It's their caselot sale so some stuff is a good price, but they don't have a great selection and they don't take any coupons printed off the computer unless they are from Grocery Guru! I spent $3.00 more than I wanted to just for dumb soup that isn't even my favorite flavors! Next time I will go to Walmart and price match, at least they care about me as a customer enough to accept my coupons!
*I ate far too much junk food this weekend and I'm feeling it now! Our good friends came over and she brought the Nestle break and bake cookies. They came out all gooey and drippy and I ate at least 8 of them!!! Then I chowed down on my favorite spinach artichoke dip. Yummy, but I feel like a blubber butt today. Gotta run tomorrow for sure!
*I got a phone call from my credit card saying there was some suspicious activity on my credit card that they thought may be fraudulent. Sure enough, I have $120 of fraudulent charges that they have to reverse and now I have to shred my card and wait for a new one!! I wish people could be honest! That just ticks me off!
*Now for more happy, good stuff: Brian got a call this morning that I have been waiting for all weekend--he flies out Wednesday for a round of interviews in Tennessee. It's the one job that we have been feeling the best about and really hope it goes well. I'm ok with moving there. It puts me 13 hours from my parents and only 2 hours from my sister in Georgia!
*After about 3 days of watching, Kemery's blocked tear duct seems to be unblocked now!!! No more nasty green boogers building up in her eyes! Yeah!
*I went to the most awesome fireside last night and came out feeling so happy!!! The one quote that really stuck with me was "The best two days in a woman's life are the day she's born, and the day she understands why." WOW!!! It was all about temples and just being the kind of person that God wants us to be. There was a group of girls and mom's that sang "Mother, do you love me?" from the Children's Songbook. It was so touching and makes me think of my awesome mother and mother-in-law dealing with their kids who have gone astray. I hope if I am ever in that situation, I can be as loving as them.
The only thing that could be even better right now is if someone walked up to me and offered to buy my house! Then we could move to Tennessee without any problems. As long as Brian gets the job anyway.
8 comments:
Jaron says if you move to Tennessee, we are going to Alaska. Please, for my sake, don't go!!!
Just kidding, I hope all goes well with it!
I love hearing good news! I hope that everything continues to go well!
sorry about Macy's I hate when the "DEAL" isn't so great.
We will MISS you so much if you leave but I am praying that things go the way you want them:O)
ok, i loved that quote too...i wrote it down so i won't forget it.
tell brian we are all rooting for him. we don't want you to go for our sakes, but hope it all works out well. :)
Crossing my fingers for ya on one hand, and hoping you stay, but find just as good of a job on the other!
Well so long as you don't give in and become Titans fans I'll be cool with that.
Yea, I am there with you Chari. That dip was so good, I am still craving it. Like you, I am off to go work out. Loved hanging out.
Loved the blog. Wish Brian the best in Tennessee. We Love you.
Post a Comment