Wednesday, March 25, 2009
It has begun...
I am quite embarrassed by my house right now. I decided that in order to sell it, it needs to look nice. That includes cleaning! I'm not a housekeeper, I never have been. Once, when I was a kid, I didn't clean my room for weeks. It was piled with dirty clothes and sheets and it started to smell so I decided to clean it finally. I discovered that a mouse had gotten trapped in my mess and DIED in my dirty sheets! My brother had to come and take care of it for me. Thanks Carl! That was about the time I realized that piles of clothes are a no-no. However, dust is still my arch nemesis. I HATE dust all over everything, but at the same time, I HATE dusting. So, I finally tackled my filthy, nasty, dirty blinds and they look great! It only took me two days! I bothers me that it takes selling my house to do these projects. Next up, the baseboards and walls and windows! If I had more time to plan this move, maybe it wouldn't seem like such a daunting task, but we have to get it listed in the next week or so. Is there anyone out there who just can't get enough of cleaning that wants to come and do this massive project for me? Where is my mommy when I need her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mom will be here in less than 2 months. It can wait, right? Oh, except that she's going to be doing mine when she's here :)
Chari I would be happy to help! When do you want me?
I'm sorry. Moving is never fun.
A little random...I know everyone knows a realtor... but my dad is an excellent one, and he includes a vacation package.
That sounds good right about now, yeah?
Brett Bezzant
801-372-8169
chari, let's have a cleaning party. as long as we pick a time when most husbands are home (evenings or saturdays) we could crank up the tunes and get that deep cleaning done in no time flat. really, i could help for a little this saturday (as long as sophie didn't give the pukes to me)....wouldn't that be a great thing to pass on?
I can help clean anytime you need. Or if you would like I can watch your kids so you can have some uninterrupted cleaning time.
Post a Comment