Monday, March 9, 2009

I've been tagged!

I'm not usually a tagger or one to complete a tag, but this was kinda funny so I went ahead. It's a picture that you will never see again so enjoy it now! Here's the deal:
1. Go to your My Documents/My Pictures

2. Go to your sixth file folder

3. Go to your sixth picture

4. Blog about it

5. Tag 6 people
So, this was 1980, I was 5 years old and our primary class took us outside for pictures of some sort. Love the dress!!! My mom always made me have a super short haircut because, much like now, I had very fine hair and very little of it. Do any of my kids look like me?
I tag anyone else who wants to do this, I think it's kinda fun to see!
(I cleared my computer of most of my pictures and there aren't many left on my hard drive, this just happened to be there still!)

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the picture, love the dress.

Cindy said...

Awww, what an angel you used to be.

Shawnm750 said...

I see some resemblance of Hillary in that picture. Especially how you are standing. She does the same thing.

The Brown's said...

look how cute you are!!! I think you could totally pass for hillary:O)