Friday, March 27, 2009

New Pictures

My kids are getting older and I'm not good at keeping up with pictures. So, with Whitney turning 4 and Kemery 6 months, it was time to get some more shots done. I have not had good luck with Kiddie Kandids lately so I decided to try this new place, Portrait Innovations. I gotta say, I loved it! They spent a lot of time with the girls and take LOTS of pictures. The hardest part is narrowing them down into something affordable. I am such a sucker for pictures of my kids, I couldn't walk away with just one of each girl, which would have been much more affordable. Here are a few of my favorites:

























9 comments:

sarah said...

beautiful pics chari! cute cute girls...love the ones of kemery....she looks so much like carter..

Kristy said...

Love those pictures. Your girls are beautiful.

The Brown's said...

What great pictures!!! I love the brown/pink dress. I was admiring it on sunday:O)

Loved the one with Kemery eating the flower. CUTE!

Cindy said...

Cute pictures! Kemery looks a LOT like Carter in the one with the brown headband and pink flower.

Darrell and Alissa said...

What CUTE little girls!!!!

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the one of Kemery with the petal in her mouth.

leadatortilla said...

Very cute pics Chari! I'm sooooo anxious to have our family pictures done next month!! I love the one with the petal falling out of her mouth... just scrumptious!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Your girls are beautiful. I love those pictures. But then again, I don't think I could expect anything less.

Ann said...

Love the pictures. In one Kemery looks like Carter and in another she looks like Hillary. What cute girls.