Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Mischief!

Another "bad mommy moment" has struck our home. While chatting idly on the phone about nothing, Kemery wandered into my bedroom looking like this:

I think that about sums up my parenting skills.

6 comments:

leadatortilla said...

AWESOME! Danny came out the other day with eyeliner... on his face and arm! I dread the day that he figures out how to open doors...

Cindy said...

Way to go! It's not permanent marker, is it? I guess I shouldn't call and chat about nothing anytime soon! :)

Spencer and Shalynn said...

Wow! She really knows how to create some serious body art. :)

Kristy said...

I have to say the marker on the back of the neck is pretty impressive. She is expressing her artistic side is places she can't even see. Nice!

The Brown's said...

hahaha... Kemery and Ella could do some serious damage together!!! That probably happened in 4.3 seconds. It always does:) I lOVE her little voice!

Shawnm750 said...

Ha-ha! Well, at least she didn't walking covered in blood or something!