Santa brought our family a trampoline for Christmas this year, but it's been so cold we don't get out there much to use it. It's been spring weather this past week and we can't keep the kids off it! They even have me on it, as long as I remember to hit the bathroom first. Kemery loves it and tries so hard to jump just like everyone else. Everyone panics when daddy gets on...not for fear of his bounces, but more that they exceed the weight limit with them all and don't want to break the trampoline. The kids have all sorts of games they make up and teach me. I love it as much as they do! I could do without the hair do's though! Thanks Santa, that's gotta be our best gift ever!

Whitney's version of a flip.

Kemery waiting for some bouncin'!

Yikes! That's some crazy hair!

1,2,3,4...I declare a bottom war!

Good height Hillary!
6 comments:
So fun! I kinda miss our trampoline!
Looks like they (and you!) are having a blast!! I love the new hair-do on you - lookin' stylin'!
Chari, that is the best hair ever!
Trampoline eh? Well, your kids have all had stitches or staples, so I guess they've already been battle tested when it comes to playtime injuries. Do you guys have a pool going to see who breaks a bone first? J/K
How fun!!! I love trampolines. I am glad you are on there too enjoying yourself. But yes now a days I agree, I must hit the bathroom before getting on.
Yeah, trampolines totally rock - I LOVE the hair!
Post a Comment