For the first time ever, I got to go to Disney on Ice with my kids. Usually Brian's mom takes all the granddaughters, but this year, I really wanted to go. It was the Princess Wishes. Yes, I like the princesses. That, and I love to watch Ice Skating. So, I got tickets for the whole family. At first, it was just going to be the girls, then I decided I didn't want to go by myself, so Carter and Brian got to go. Carter didn't love it, Brian could have done without it, and Whitney was asking to go home in the first 10 minutes. But Hillary and I loved it! I'd go again! Sadly, my camera doesn't take great pictures from as far away as we were and it was dark, but here are a few of our favorite moments. When they did Sleeping Beauty, they had this huge dragon that breathed fire onto the ice. That was Carter's favorite part. I had put the camera in my purse though and after intermission, I never got it back out so I missed pictures of the dragon. Bummer, but it was fun. The kids enjoyed their messy, expensive snow cones and I got my yummy kettle corn.

Yummy Snow Cones

Mickey & Minnie

Ariel & Flounder

Jasmine & Aladdin

Yeah, It's so fun!
1 comment:
You all look SO cute. I am glad that you had a lot of fun. The Sailors were really fun to watch.
Post a Comment