Thursday, March 20, 2008

A New View!

My landscape has changed and I can't even describe how nice it is to look out my window and see WHITE FENCE! No more busy road, no more noisy cars, no more panic over my kids playing outside. Yes, the fence was completed today and I couldn't be happier about it. It muffles the sound of the cars as they fly down our road at 40 mph (the speed limit is 25, but no one obeys that law). Now I can go out and not have everyone watching me! I can have a BBQ in comfort now! I can take the padlock off my BBQ and move it and it won't get stolen! This is a great day in our house.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

YAY! It looks great!!! That will be so nice, and just in time for Spring!

Christi said...

Looks Good!!! I hope you enjoy it!