Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Problem????

It has been brought to my attention that my blog is difficult to see. Does anyone have a hard time reading my text? Is it too light? On my screen (and others that Brian has looked at) it's a green background with black text. I even photoshopped the flowers out of the way so you can read most of it. Please let me know if you can't read it and I'll have to look into changing it. I love my blog though and I don't want to mess with it if I don't have to. Thanks for your input!!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

It is only hard to read when you expand the screen. Then it goes to black on the sides and it is hard to read some of the text. When it isn't at full screen it just shows the green background.

Hope that helps!

Cindy said...

Sometimes the background doesn't load for me. It works when I'm at work, but not at home (I think that's how it is). It's a way cute background, though! I think it's some setting on my home computer, because other blogs don't load correctly.

Chari said...

Ok, it's all fixed now. Thanks for your input. I really liked it before, but this will work just fine.

Cindy said...

That one is cute too!

Sonia said...

I liked the black, but the text showed up as dark grey on my screen. Did anyone else see that? This is super cute too.