Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Turtle Pace

Slow and steady wins the race right? Well, we are all about winning! Brian leaves in two days and we have more things to do than we can get done, but it's ok. We are getting most of the major stuff done now. He's packing all his belongings and will be out of here Thursday. To all those who have offered to help me clean and what not, I haven't forgotten about you! We did complete most of the little things that I planned on getting help for. Now, it will just be maintaining the organization that is coming along. The realtor comes tomorrow to sign papers and get the whole process started. Yeah! I do plan to call all those who have offered help when I need it though! Thanks again for all the offers! I have awesome neighbors!!!
It's really sad that it takes me moving to decorate and organize and de-junk my house. Maybe my next one will be better and get done the way I want it before it's time to move again!

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

I think half the reason we move is to de-junk:O) Glad things are going well so far. Let me know when you are ready for me!